David Loeper B. Stop the Retirement Rip-off. How to Avoid Hidden Fees and Keep More of Your Money
Richard J. Reid A History of Modern Africa. 1800 to the Present
Q Posket Princess The Little Mermaid Ariel Alice in Wonderland The Hunchback of Notre Dame Esmeralda PVC Figures Toys 3pcs/set
Nigel Worden The Making of Modern South Africa. Conquest, Apartheid, Democracy
Alice Cooper: Live At Montreux 2005 (Blu-ray)
Clark A. Alice in Wonderland (Picture Book Classics)
Alice in Wonderland. Activity Book. Level 4
William Irwin Alice in Wonderland and Philosophy. Curiouser and Curiouser
Alice Cooper: Super Duper Alice Cooper. Welcome To His Nightmare (Blu-ray)
Alice Cooper: Super Duper Alice Cooper. Welcome To His Nightmare
Africa. The Highest Peaks. 1:150 000
Arcade Ndoricimpa Inflation, output growth and their uncertainties in South Africa: Empirical evidence from an asymmetric multivariate GARCH-M model
The Yellow God. An Idol of Africa
Ida Susser AIDS, Sex, and Culture. Global Politics and Survival in Southern Africa
Read it yourself: Alice in Wonderland (Level 4)
This trekking map includes the African peaks that are most popular among avid mountain hikers: Mount Kilimanjaro, Mount Kenya and the Rwenzori Mountains. It covers areas in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.
A large-scale map with rich tourism content will allow you to plan your trek in detail.
Our maps are laminated and easy to fold (due to the Comfort! Map technology), which makes them exceptionally handy even in the harshest mountain weather.
- rich tourism content (including trekking routes, tourist infrastructure, natural attractions and other sights of tourist interest),
- exhaustive topographic information (on the roads, hydrographic features, farmlands, forests, glaciers etc., given in extended nomenclature),
- shaded relief, representing the area's three-dimensional topography,
- GPS compatibility (WGS84 geographic coordinates),
- map legend in six languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Polish.
The title comprises maps of the following regions:
- Kilimanjaro National Park and Arusha National Park (1:150 000),
- area around the Kibo summit of Mount Kilimanjaro (1:50 000),
- volcanic massif of Mount Kenya (1:175 000),
- top of Mount Kenya - Batian & Nelion (1:50 000),
- Rwenzori Mountains National Park (1:100 000),
- highest peaks of the Rwenzori Mountains - Margherita & Alexandra (1:50 000).
Map legend in six languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Polish.